You want it? Exploration Instruments has it. Call us 512 346-4042For Rent
Seismic Tromino 3G ZERO Seismograph
Tromino 3G ZERO Seismograph
Item # 109566
The Tromino 3G ZERO is a small, lightweight, 3-channel, all-in-one seismograph specifically designed for the dynamic characterization of subsoils with the highest accuracy and the lowest effort. This very adaptable device has applications for both geology and engineering (modal analysis for structures).
Typical geologic uses might be:
- Mapping subsoil resonance frequencies (H/V technique)
- Modeling H/V curves to obtain shear wave velocity profiles (Vs) in the presence of independent constraints.
- Creating passive seismic imaging of the subsoil.
Want to know more about the many different ways to employ this device?
- Applications Note
- Passive Seismic Surveying - A new and cost-effective site-assessment tool for
the quarrying industry By Dave J.R. Morgan1, Michael G. Raines1, Stephen Thorpe1, Silvia Castellaro2, Eddie Bailey3 and Philip R. Wilby1 published in Quarry Management 2017
The system is equipped with:
- 3 velocimetric channels for seismic ambient microtremor and strong vibrations, 2 amplification levels (saturation: +/- 1.2 mm/s in band)
- Sampling rates 128, 256, 512, 1024 Hz on all channels
- USB cable for data transfer to PC
- 10 x 7 x 13 cm, ~ 1 kg
- 4 Gb storage capacity
- battery powered (AA, 2 x 1.5 V)
- 2 set of spikes for sensor-soil coupling
- standard frequency band 0.1-500 Hz
Routine for subsoil data analysis (resonance frequencies): spectral analysis, directional analysis, reference site (SSR) and H/V analysis following the European guidelines (SESAME 2005, etc.). Automatic and manual trace cleaning in the frequency and time domain
Module for Vs30 parameter estimation through constrained H/V fit
Downsized version of Grilla for single-station and multichannel recordings acquired through non-proprietary devices
Call 512 346-4042 (TX) or 717 303-5406 (PA) to reserve