You want it? Exploration Instruments has it. Call us 512 346-4042For Rent
Seismic Tromino 3G ENGY Seismograph
Tromino 3G ENGY Seismograph
Item # 109565
The Tromino 3G ENGY is a small, lightweight, 3-channel, all-in-one seismograph specifically designed for the dynamic characterization of subsoils with the highest accuracy and the lowest effort. This very adaptable device has applications for both geology and engineering (modal analysis for structures).
Typical geologic uses might be:
- Mapping subsoil resonance frequencies (H/V technique)
- Modeling H/V curves to obtain shear wave velocity profiles (Vs) in the presence of independent constraints.
- Vs/Vp profiles from MASW or seismic refraction with a single receiver + radio trigger.
- Performing MASW or seismic refraction surveys with just one TROMINO® and no connecting cables!
- Creating passive seismic imaging of the subsoil.
Want to know more about the many different ways to employ this device?
- Applications Note
- Passive Seismic Surveying - A new and cost-effective site-assessment tool for
the quarrying industry By Dave J.R. Morgan1, Michael G. Raines1, Stephen Thorpe1, Silvia Castellaro2, Eddie Bailey3 and Philip R. Wilby1 published in Quarry Management 2017
The system is equipped with:
- 3 velocimetric channels with adjustable dynamic range and ultra-high sensitivity for seismic ambient noise recordings (up to ±1.5 mm/s ~) and lower sensitivity but higher dynamics for strong anthropic vibrations (up to ± 5 cm/s)
- 3 accelerometric channels
- 1 analog channel (e.g., external trigger for MASW/refraction)
- Built-in GPS receiver, internal and/or external antenna for positioning and absolute timing/synchronization among different units
- Built-in radio transmitter/receiver module for indoor/outdoor synchronization among different units and alarm transmission (e.g., signal above threshold levels)
- Built-in calibration and check-up system
- Operating range: 0.1 - 1024 Hz on all channels with A/D conversion at 24 real bits
- External Radio Trigger
Call 512 346-4042 (TX) or 717 303-5406 (PA) to reserve