You want it? Exploration Instruments has it. Call us 512 346-4042For Rent
Environmental MiniRAE 2000
MiniRAE 2000 PID
Item # 102122
The rugged MiniRAE 2000 is the smallest pumped handheld volatile organic compound (VOC) monitor on the market. Its Photoionization Detector's (PID) extended range of 0-10,000 ppm makes it an ideal instrument for applications from environmental site surveying to HazMat/Homeland Security.
The MiniRAE features a 400 ml/min. piston pump and advanced datalogging capabilities including a real-time clock.
Measurement (Low Range): 0 to 99 ppm
Measurement (Mid Range): 100-1,999 ppm
Measurement (High Range): 2000-10,000 ppm
Detection Limit (Low Range): 0.1 ppm
Detection Limit (Mid Range): 1.0 ppm
Detection Limit (High Range): 1.0 ppm
- Proven PID technology: The patented 3D sensor provides 3 second response up to 10,000 ppm and sets a new standard for resistance to moisture and dirt.
- Self-Cleaning Lamp and Sensor: Our patented self-cleaning lamp and sensor minimize the need for maintenance and calibration.
- The MiniRAE 2000 lamp and sensor come apart in seconds for easy maintenance without any tools!
- Measure more chemicals than with any other PID: With over 100 Correction Factors built into the MiniRAE 2000’s memory and the largest printed list of Correction Factors in the world (300+), RAE Systems offers the ability to accurately measure more ionizable chemicals than any other PID! When a gas is selected from MiniRAE 2000’s library its alarm points are automatically loaded into the meter.
- 3-year 10.6 eV Lamp Warranty. Lifetime Instrument Warranty.
- Drop-in Battery: When work schedules require putting in more hours than the 10 hours supplied by the standard NiMH battery, the drop-in alkaline pack supplied with every MiniRAE 2000 lets you finish the job.
- User friendly screens make it easy to use for simple applications and flexible enough for sophisticated options.
- Rugged Rubber Boot: The standard rubber boot helps assure that the MiniRAE 2000 survives the bumps and knocks of tough field use.
- Strong, built-in sample pump draws up to 100 feet (30m) horizontally or vertically.
- Tough flexible inlet probe
- Large keys are operable even with 3 layers of gloves
- Easy-to-read display with backlight
- Stores up to 267 hours of data at one minute intervals for download to a PC (with the optional datalogging)
- Soil and water headspace analysis
- Leaking underground storage tanks
- Perimeter fence line monitoring
- Fugitive emissions (EPA Method 21)
- Vapor recovery breakthrough
- Landfill monitoring
- Initial PPE (personal protective equipment) assessment
- Leak detection
- Perimeter establishment and maintenance
- Spill delineation
- Confined space entry
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Worker exposure studies
Watch video on calibration procedure:
call 512 346-4042 to reserve